Under 10 and older area trial details.
The area final will take place on Friday the 3rd of February in St Brigid’s Hall, Clonegal. Registration at 6.00 pm, competition starts at 6.30 pm sharp. Age categories U10, U12, U14 & U16 boys and girls. No date has been fixed yet for the County Finals. Enquiries to Martina Carroll 087 9960357 or Deirdre Byrne 087 1171881.
- Community Games registration is €5 per child or €10 per family. Competition fee is €2.
- Competitors to provide their own materials and display boards.
- Wire for models will be provided.
Make & Model rules.
- An exhibit must be based on a Community Games Activity.
- Any materials may be used.
- Time allotted will be 3 hours.
- An unprepared base for the model will be permitted but shop purchased ready-made items such as miniature dolls, bicycles, nest etc., will not be permitted.
- Maximum size of an exhibit will be 60cm x 60cm x 60cm.
(Full rules are available on the National Community Games web site.)
Under 8 and younger information.
On Friday the 27th of February during the normal make & model class 7-8pm there will be an opportunity for all U 8’s to take part in our “mini’s competition”. All participants will be presented with a medal. Normal class fee of €3 applies. Children to supply their own materials. Display boards will be supplied.