Athletics Trials: Athletics trials for Community Games will take place for U6, 8, 10, 12 & 14’s on Tuesday 19th of May in Ardattin. Registration at 6pm. Races will begin at 6.30.
Please note that all children wishing to take part in the trials need to register for their race on the night. Cost €2 per athlete. If Community Games registration has not already been paid this can also be done so on the night- €4 per child or €10 per family. Please see the board at the entrance to the track for the full list of all the events available for each age-group.
The Community Games county finals will take place on Saturday and Sunday 20th/ 21st of June. Please do not attend the trials if you are not going to be available for those dates. If children attend the trials and are put forward for individual events or relays it is important that they do attend the county finals. Any queries to Deirdre 087 1171881, Barry 087 9197559, Martina 087 9960357.
ATHLETICS TRACK EVENTS (INDIVIDUAL)
- Boys & Girls U6 60m & 80m
- Boys & Girls U8 60m & 80m
- Boys & Girls U10 100m, 200m & 60m hurdles.
- Boys & Girls U12 100m, 600m
- Boys & Girls U14 100m, 800m & 80m hurdles.
- Boys & Girls U16 100m, 200m,1500m
- & 7 km Marathon.
- Ball Throw – U 12 Boys & Girls
- Javelin – U 14 Boys & Girls
- Discus – U16 Boys & Girls
- High Jump – U 16 Boys & Girls.
- Long Jump – U14 Boys & Girls
- Long Puck Boys U12. Girls U 14.
- Shot Putt – Boys & Girls U 14
- Triple Jump – Boys & Girls U 16